1. This majestic ship, 70x50 cm, full square drill:
2. This lovely winter scene, 50x40 cm, full square drill:
3. This exotic elephant, 40x30 cm, partial special-shape drill:
Each person has the chance to earn up to 10 entries in the drawing! Here's how:
- 1 Entry: Comment on this blog post with how you heard about this blog and your favorite diamond painting tip.
- 1 Entry: Follow @dpdigestblog on Twitter.
- 1 Entry: Tweet about this giveaway.
- 1 Entry: Visit the blog's Facebook page.
- 1 Entry: Answer a question. I've had one reader request that I make the font size larger. Here's what that would look like. I'd like to find out if other readers feel the same way, so please answer Yes or No.
- 4 Entries(!): Email email@example.com with any photos, ideas or other content that could be used in a future blog post. For instance, have you completed one of the paintings I'm hoping to do a Size Wise post about? Have you come up with a creative way to frame or display your finished paintings? What about a cool way to use your leftover diamonds? See this post for more examples of what I'm looking for.
- 1 Entry: Just tell me which of the three kits above you would want if you win!
You can do just one of these things, or you can do all of them, or anything in between. To claim your entries, please fill in the Rafflecopter form below. Please note, as outlined in the Terms of Conditions on this form, any contact information collected through the form will be used ONLY to identify, verify, and notify the winner. It will not be misused in any way or even stored once the giveaway has ended.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You have until midnight PST on September 29th to enter. Thank you again for supporting this blog, and good luck to all!
Note: This post contains "Earn by Sharing" links to AliExpress. Any purchases made through these links will not cost you anything extra, but the author will earn a small commission, which helps to support this blog.